Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Dear Friend




I would be remiss if I didn't have a post about Holly Skievaski Muncie, one of my dearest friends from Auburn. We met our freshman year and hit it off instantly. She will always be one of the most special people in my life. As crazy as my life has gotten over the last three years, she has continued to be a phenomenal friend. Holly is so sweet to call me, even though I never have time to call her. And she is just a "real" person who struggles and isn't afraid to say it. Most importantly, she is devoted to the Lord and letting Him live in her. Here is she with her daughter Kirkley, who is 14 months old (so precious!). This was taken at Kennestone the day Bonnie was born (see, what a sweet friend to come all that way for us!). The whole point of this post is that Holly set up my entire blog (i'm telling you - super duper friend who keeps me up to date!). Thanks for the blog, Holly! Had so much fun with you yesterday!

1 comment:

The Muncies said...

LOVED setting this up for you! I hope it helps us all to feel more in the loop! YOU are so precious and such an inspiration!!!! I'm so thankful to have you a step (really two steps!) ahead of me -- you set an amazing example! I am still raving over our afternoon on the town without kiddos like we were in college again! Much needed!