We have been in Columbus the past two weeks for swimming lessons and we have loved being able to see our sweet cousins. One of the things I love most about Wes is how close he is to his entire family, cousins and all. I want that so much for our children, too. So, it is very nice to get to spend time with his cousins' children. Here are Lucy and Annie with Wilson (Kaci Kelley's oldest boy). They were enjoying popsicles on a playdate we had this week. Lucy and Wilson are truly "kissin' cousins." The first pictures are of Lucy and Ruthie (Mitchi's little girl) playing "ring around the rosie" at the Mexican restaurant. Wilson is all boy and Ruthie is all girls. The Kelley girls fall somwhere in between!!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YEA!!! This was such a sweet surprise to find your blog up and running! I really check it everyday, this made me happy! I love it, and love knowing what is happening in your lives...lovey'all,garrett
hey!!! I am so exicted!!! I love knowing what's going on with ya'll!
love you!
I'll never forget your rehearsal dinner and nearly everyone that stood up said, "Hi, I'm Wes's cousin" over and over again! :) Too neat that they are all so close!
Post a Comment