Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We went to the Pumpkin Patch on Friday for a birthday party. It was so much fun and a great birthday party idea. Also just a fun place to visit. It's called Berry Patch Farms. In the summer, you can go pick blueberries, which is also a good time. The girls loved being there and all the activities.
I have to get excited about small victories like this one. We actually have a decent picture of the girls and I! Thanks, Austin, for taking it.
How would you ever know she was the "master of disaster" from this face?

Even the "masters of disasters" need their rest!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys, the girls are so precious, i love their outfits!

kac

Whitney and Dan said...

what a cute picture of the girls and their sweet mama! miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

tami stanford said...

Selwyn-
Those are great pictures. I really miss Marietta, but most of all I miss all my sweet friends and their sweet children!!
Love-Tami