Bonnie is now 7 months old. Here is one of her 6 month pictures. She continues to be joy and very easygoing. Although I'm afraid she may be my busiest child. I feel as though I am not getting enough of her as she is getting older.
We had a trip to Callaway Gardens this weekend with Wes' company. It is the 3rd annual trip and so much fun. We get to be around some wonderful families there. Here is a picture of Lucy and Annie with Benjamin Barfield. I'm begging his parents to arrange a marriage with Lucy. It was very sweet to watch them play together along with his brother Caleb and sister Anne Kathryn. A preview of Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail.
Flopsy did great on the parade in the wagon. I think this carrot is as big as she is.
Mopsy did good, too. She is wilder than ever, though. We've got to get her attention before it's too late. She's going to give us a run for our money.
Cottontail is no longer a baby. Everytime Wes and I look at her we comment on this. It's hard to explain the feeling. It's wonderful to see her grow up, but I do ache for that "baby-ness" in her. But, the older she gets the more fun we are having with her.
More pics to follow - I hope!


3 comments:
they sure are precious! i love ya'll and enjoy the pics so much!
flopsy, mopsy, & cottontail are too cute! you are so creative! in your "free" time, i have something for you to do- i have "tagged" you! see my blog for details! you can thank katy! miss y'all!
Can't believe how big our baby girls are getting!!!
Post a Comment