That said, here are some of our fun moments from a very fast December. . . .
We had a fun family outing shopping for our tree. Lucy and Annie got even more into it this year. They were very excited to help me put the ornaments on the tree. I kept handing them all the unbreakable ones that they put them on the tree. I looked up from the box to find this. I laughed. These are the things I will miss.
Bonnie started crawling when we got home from Thanksgiving. I had put her in the middle of the floor in her room and she made it over to her box of toys. She looks pretty proud of herself!
One day Lucy and Annie sat in their chairs at lunch "putting their heads together." They giggled and giggled.
Both of them had their class Christmas parties. Lucy held hands with one boy while they discussed whose house they were going to play at. Then, at the end of the party she planted a big kiss on another boy! We could be in for it during the teenage years! Can she really start this early?
Annie's party was fun with 7 two year olds. Hilarious trying to get a group photo!
And Lucy had a party with her dance class, too. Everytime I watch her dance I'm convinced she's a ghetto ballerina. She really enjoys it and had a great time showing off.


No comments:
Post a Comment