We've been at home the past two days (thank you, Lord!), so we haven't had much exciting to blog about. Here's a cute story I would love to share though. We had many visits with Aunt Beth, Kaci, Wilson and Woodruff over the past two weeks in Columbus. One day at the pool, Lucy put on Kaci's sun hat and said, "I'm Kaci!" Then Wilson (her kissing cousin) wanted to push the baby stroller and off they went around the pool together. They announced that they were married and this was their baby in the stroller. I asked Lucy how long they had been married. "A few hours," she replied. I then asked how old their baby was. Lucy said, "Forty months." (which meant that Lucy's baby was older than she is!) I so admire Lucy's imagination and thank God that He gave it to her. I hope she never loses it.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment