
Lucy is having fun at Princess Dance Camp this week. Alot of her friends are doing it, so she is thrilled to be with them every morning. I asked her to give me a ballet pose, and this is what I got. (she may be more ghetto than ballet, like her momma). I admit when I took her to buy the ballet leotard, tights, and shoes, my breath got taken away again. We are entering a whole new world of things to do - ballet included. Time is truly flying.
.JPG)
Sweet Annie wanted to wear a leotard, too, so we dressed her up this morning as well. As usual, her sweet voice is such a blessing, "I'm a balla-weena!!!" She stayed home and we tried to have our dance camp. But, all she really wanted to do was hold Bonnie.
.JPG)
1 comment:
your ballerinas are too cute!
Post a Comment