Monday, July 7, 2008

Time Flies

I've never been one of those moms who tears up about kids growing up, but I am becoming one. Lucy and Annie are going to camp this week at First Baptist (where they will go to school next year). They put on their backpacks this morning and I thought, "Oh, no! They're getting big!" Lucy especially looked like a really big girl today. I'm always singing the Trace Adkins song "You're gonna miss this." to myself during those frustrating times when all 3 are screaming. I didn't have to make myself sing it today. I know I will miss this!

3 comments:

The Muncies said...

they are such BIG girls!!!

Garrett said...

oh my goodness, backpacks,...i will be crying for sure! they are sooooo cute.

tillisfam5 said...

I just found that you have a blog! It is too cute! Can your friend fix mine up too?!