Monday, July 21, 2008

Playdate for Annie


This did my heart good today. Annie got to have her own playdate today (plus Bonnie). Annie Rose Allen came over this morning to play with Annie. I have really been wanting to do this for Annie. It is so easy to do it for Lucy, and Annie just gets to play with Lucy's friends. I've been on a mission and today, it happened. Lucy's sweet friend Lillie had her over to play and Annie Rose came to play with Annie. It was so fun and Annie Rose has super manners for a two year old. Their little voices were such a joy to hear. They loved playing with babies and holding the real baby, too!


3 comments:

The Muncies said...

The Annies are too cute!

tami stanford said...

Selwyn-
Your girls are precious!! I have been holding onto to Bonnie's baby gift hoping I am going to get to Marietta before this baby comes. I am so glad I found your blog!! It is definately the best way to keep up these days. I miss ya'll!!
Tami

Shelli Allen Photography said...

selwyn i am sure you had your hands full with little annie rose! annie was her first friend house she went to alone in her life! it was a treat for her! thanks