Friday, August 1, 2008

Ballet Camp

Princess Ballet camp ended today with a little program. It was precious. All week I have been asking Lucy which princess she was. She always replied "black, pink, white princess, mommy." Now i understand. I know she picked it b/c of the polka dots - gonna be like her momma! Wes and I both said we teared up watching her. It got a little surreal watching our baby do big girl stuff. It was so much fun and she did great. A super performer!
Lucy and her friend Kathryn Tillis (and Annie jumping in!)

Lucy and Camilla Weigle.


Lucy and Reese Godwin.
(can't you guess we couldn't get a great picture of all 4 together!)


1 comment:

Garrett said...

LOVE it! Wow, she does look so grown up. Those pics make me smile.
We had the BEST time playing with y'all on Thursday. love, Garrett