Monday, August 18, 2008

7 Year Itch

Wes and I have been married 7 years today!! Alot has happened in 7 years! We have fought, we have laughed, we have cried, and it has been FUN! Every peak and valley has brought us closer to the Lord and closer to each other. Wes is a true lover of life and it is contagious to our children and to me (if I let it be). Here are a few pictures of the last 7 years. Wes has seemed to get smaller as I have gotten bigger! If there is a seven year itch, I'm itching to see what the next 7 years has in store for us. Thank you, Lord, for orchestrating this wonderful family and marriage! Happy Anniversary!!










5 comments:

Garrett said...

Love the history of photos!!! Y'all are a BEAUTIFUL family. Happy Anniversary! God is good.
love, garrett

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, ya'll are such a sweet family and how blessed ya'll are! we love you all!

the hollands

Whitney and Dan said...

it will be fun for all of us who will experience this "7 year itch" to compare stories once we hit 8 years next year! congrats! we love y'all!

The Muncies said...

Yall are so precious!!! Love the pics! I am sure we can dig up photos that are actually 11 years old -- is that right?? Or 12 years old???? WE are old! :) Speaking of, someone is turning 30 soon!!!!!!

tillisfam5 said...

Happy Anniversary!