Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kelley Olympics



Lucy and Annie are taking cue from the Olympians. This morning I found them "flipping" into Annie's crib. They could not have been prouder of themselves. I considered trying to get them to stop, but they were so happy that I couldn't. I did have my, "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt" speech ready in waiting. They both performed for their Daddy tonight, who proceeded to laugh hysterically when they did it. So, Annie will probably be climbing out of her crib soon and moving into a big girl bed. We caught Annie on film frame by frame.

We give her a 8.5 for difficulty and a 10 for execution!

The Olympic Coach! Very Proud.

Champion in training.



4 comments:

The Muncies said...

I love it!!!! Hilarious! One more crib down!

tillisfam5 said...

Love it! The Kelley girls are a hoot!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

hilarious!

Garrett said...

precious memories! they are adorable.