We're still here! It has taken me a while to post (my main fear of starting a blog.) Here's an update on what we've done the past week.
Last Friday the girls school supply list came in the mail. I was in heaven. Wes said I had "school supply euphoria!" I absolutely love school supplies. They make me so happy. Somewhere in me I guess there is a teacher, although I cannot imagine since I don't believe I have enough patience. I do get giddy over pencils, pens, paper, crayons,etc, etc. I love the act of getting organized for school. Anyone who talked to me last Friday thought I was crazy. I was truly on a high about school supplies. Lucy, Annie and I went to Target Saturday morning at 8AM to get our supplies. Here's a picture of our loot.
We went on a mini-trip to Columbus to see Memaw and Papa. We got to visit with our kissing cousins, Wilson and Woodruff. Here is everyone in front of the "Ice Cream Girl Truck." Memaw and Mimi bought 4 popsicles and they had the best time trading off with each other.

And today we had our first family water balloon "fight." (not really a fight, but a fun activity). Lucy loved it as you can see. There aren't any pictures of Annie, because she was not having it.
And here's the latest of Bonnie. Still such a joy along with her sisters.


1 comment:
I share your love for school supplies! it is sooo fun.
Bonnie has grown she is so beautiful.
Post a Comment