Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cooped Up!!

Whew! We have been cooped up here with all this rain! Thank you, Lord, for the rain, but Momma is going crazy! Annie has started climbing out of her crib and packnplay! Naptime is getting crazy, as well! Here are a few things we've been doing.
We tried out pigtails, or "pink tails" as Lucy and Annie call them. Not the best look for us, but it was fun.

We've colored so much that we've started to color on Bonnie, too! As usual, she takes it with a smile!



We did find a fun quick craft, for girls. I'm always looking for quick, cheap activities to do at home. It makes me feel better to have something tangible at the end of the day to look at and say, "We did this today." It keeps me from looking back on the day and remembering all the times I said, "Let Mommy fold the clothes, feed Bonnie or unload the dishwasher first." By no means is this something to blog about, but it gave me 20-30 minutes of happy interaction. If you want directions and the ballerina, I'll email them to you. Lucy insisted we dress up to make the ballerina, too, which made it even more fun.


Yesterday, I sighed and asked God to give me a little more energy or something to keep moving with. I looked over and saw this. This always makes me smile. I hope to have several of these pictures to look back on. (I changed this one to black and white and cropped out the mess that surrounded them!)

Hope to see you all out in the sunshine, SOON!

1 comment:

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

I love you girl!!! you are the BEST mom EVER!!!!