Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Things

Here is our "Bonnie Jump Up!" Lucy and I got this for Bonnie today. When we got home the girls loved Bonnie being in it. I guess Annie couldn't tell the difference in us saying "Johnny Jump up." All of the sudden she shouted, "It's Bonnie in her Bonnie Jump Up!"

Could be a new habit at our house (it sure did save some time!). Although Bonnie got doused alot, she did survive her first bath with the big sisters!


4 comments:

greenkiddo said...

selwyn they are so cute! i am so glad I found your blog!

steph

The Muncies said...

what a big girl bonnie is!!! seems like we were running up there not too long ago to meet her!

tillisfam5 said...

Too cute! Love the "bonnie" jump up!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

I love the bonnie jump up!!!! that bath is too cute! they all look alike!